The Cognitive Decision Making - Level I Class is for anyone court ordered to take a course for a change in behavior and effective decision making.
The class is appropriate to meet a condition of deferred adjudication probation, memorandums of agreement, deferred disposition or pretrial diversion. It is interesting, engaging and presented in a way that makes it an enjoyable experience. It is designed to meet court requirements and is accepted in courts nationwide. The class is 4 hour one-time class. The fee is $75, and can be paid online before you take the class. You will receive your certificate of completion immediately upon successful completion of this online course.
The Cognitive Decision-Making – Level I Online course is designed to take 4 hours and the fee is $75, payable online by credit card, debit card, or preloaded cash card. The online course is also designed to meet court requirements acceptance and has the following advantages:
Take the Cognitive Decision Making - Level I course online now:
This course is available online 24/7. Use the “Register Now For Online Course” button below to register for this course. Once you have registered you will be able to purchase the course and you will have access to the course material and online test from your “My Account” page. “Certificate of Completion” will be provided immediately after you have completed and passed the course test.
- It’s the cheapest way to take it – no time off work, no babysitters, no gas to get to and from
- You can pay for the course with a credit card, debit card, or preloaded card
- You can take the course on computer, pad, or smart phone
- You can log in and log out as you please (the computer remembers where you left off)
- You can print your certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course (can be saved and printed anywhere there is a printer)